After much prayer and preparation, Crosspoint Kids are being offered during 9:45 and 11:00 services each Sunday. We will not be offering childcare at 8:30 a.m. service at this time.
Our Kid's Ministry Leader Heather Cagna and team have worked hard to provide a safe and loving place and process for your children to come to Crosspoint Church and learn about the Lord. Take a look at some of those steps and decide what's best for you family regarding in-person services. While we hope to see you, we do offer online Kids resources (see link below) and the My Crosspoint LIVE Online Service for the rest of the family.
What you can expect at Crosspoint Kids
- To minimize traffic, we respectfully request that just one adult bring your child(ren) to the registration area to check-in to print/receive name badges.
- Once temperature checks have been administered, students will report directly to their grade-specific classroom with their small group leader. We will not have a large group meeting, as we did before.
- Please have one adult pick up your child(ren) at the end of service.
- We have taken extra steps to clean and disinfect classrooms for re-opening and have prudent cleaning requirements in place during and between each service. Toys have been minimized in Preschool rooms to assist with disinfection during and after teaching sessions.
- We encourage proper handwashing and, as already provided on Sundays, you will find hand sanitizing stations readily available in the lobby, at the check in areas and outside each classroom.
- Seating arrangements for our Kindergarten through 5th graders are designed to encourage 6 foot social distancing requirements or a child should wear a mask.
- As always if you have recently been sick, have been in contact with someone who has been sick, or have had any symptoms related to COVID-19 please remain at home.
- Weekly videos: Access the same videos we would use on Sunday morning each week for First Look Preschoolers, 252 Kids (K-3) and 252 Preteens (Grade 4-5).
- Parent Guides for Story and Worship Experiences: Easy-to-use guides with fun activities and discussion prompts, so families can review the video presentations and talk about what to do with what they’ve learned.
- Elementary God Time Cards: These are devotionals kids can do that will reinforce the content in the weekly video presentations.