Much prayer, preparation and excitement has been poured into the decision to reopen the Crosspoint Church campus starting June 7. It will look different - and may do so for a while. But with everyone’s understanding and participation, we can still have the warm and welcoming experience that has drawn each of us to Crosspoint.
- Services will be held at the regular times of 8:30, 9:45 and 11 a.m. An interactive online service will continue to be provided at 9:45 a.m. for anyone who is considered in the vulnerable population or who would feel more comfortable to wait a little longer before meeting in person.
- Because of the limited seating (50 percent capacity) in the Worship Center. Rows in the Worship Center will be shorter and further apart.
- Please Reserve Your Seat(s) in advance for you and family at one of the three services. Everyone is asked to check-in at the table set up the Worship Center entrance. This will help ensure that everyone has a seat and no one has to be turned away.
- The church is being sanitized before each Sunday, and seats and touch surfaces will be re-sanitized between services.
- No coffee service will be provided.
- To help with social distancing, the only entry to the church will be through the front double doors facing west. The single west side door will be the exit. Attendees will be dismissed by sections.
- Children’s services and baby care will NOT be offered until July. Children will need to sit with their parents during the service.
- Camp Create will not be held this summer, but instead, something special will be held in the fall.