Crosspoint Kids is being offered during 9:45 and 11:00 services each Sunday. We do not offer childcare at 8:30 a.m. service.
Our Kid's Ministry team has worked hard to provide a safe and loving place and process for your children to come to Crosspoint Church and learn about the Lord.
What you can expect at Crosspoint Kids
- To minimize traffic, we respectfully request that just one adult bring your child(ren) to the registration area to check-in to print/receive name badges.
- Students will report directly to their grade-specific classroom with their small group leader. We will not have a large group meeting, as we did before.
- Please have one adult pick up your child(ren) at the end of service.
- We encourage proper handwashing and, as already provided on Sundays, you will find hand sanitizing stations readily available in the lobby, at the check in areas and outside each classroom.
- As always if you have recently been sick, have been in contact with someone who has been sick, or have had any symptoms related to COVID-19 please remain at home.