As a growing number of people are experiencing the actual COVID virus and its side effects - whether physically, mentally or economically, we are calling on you to help battle the effects of this pandemic with a one-two Biblical-based punch - pray and practice precaution!
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people." Ephesians 6:18
- For a resolution to contain this virus and bring healing to those already affected by it.
- For the healthcare workers who are having to work longer hours, caring for increased number of patients and ministering to them - some even in death - and their families who have to remain remote.
- Pray for everyone who is experiencing physical and mental effects of COVID, either individually, in their families, in their workplace or businesses.
- For our nation, state and local leaders to make wise decisions during this time to help our country and economy to adapt and rebound quickly.
2. PRACTICE PRECAUTION
"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8
New health and safety guidelines require everyone wear face coverings when at public gatherings or in a shopping environment in Harrison County. We continue to limit the number in attendance, have seats in fewer rows placed at least 6 feet away and disinfect the seating between services.If you choose to attend the in-person services at Crosspoint Church, please take the following safety precautions out of care for yourself and for others:
- Please wear a mask while in any of the church buildings. Masks will be available at the entrance.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet, especially before entering the worship center and as you exit. It's hard not to hug, but during this time, you can show you care more with some distance.
- After each service, please exit the worship center promptly so that seats may be disinfected prior to the next service.
- If you plan to attend in person, reserve your seat in advance. As always, if you are not comfortable attending service in person, we will continue offer the My Crosspoint Online interactive service at 9:45 a.m.